Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Riverdale recount

Riverdale has been AMAZING for me.

From the day I walked through the doors of my own new, bright classroom I knew I was going to be very happy here.

Even though it was a little scary at first, by the third day I had settled in perfectly.

Every teacher has given me joy everyday and many fantastic opportunities like camp, speeches, Te Puawai, Interschools, Explorers, Choir, Electives, Duathlons, Cross Country, Productions, Quiddage-(since I was 6), many Y6 jobs, QZ Times Editor, Getting to choose our subjects for cool PI's, I still even remember my first field trip to an awesome farm with Mrs Walker!

I have had fun with every single person in this school and I just want to thank all the teachers and adults for helping me grow and challenging me to push myself further and further, and without you I would not be the same person I am today.
So thanks once again for an incredible journey through the first years of my school life. It has been a privilege to have been taught by Riverdale School.
But I know for sure that I will be back in the very near future (because I know I won't be able to keep away!)...........so WATCH OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment